The Black Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Black Ark

The Darkness has been rebirthed.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yay i can paint again!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LopidedPnes
Tower Master
Tower Master
LopidedPnes

yay i can paint again!!! Empty
PostSubject: yay i can paint again!!!   yay i can paint again!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:49 pm

yay i finally got my damn room setup so i got some time to paint yay i can paint again!!! 125875 . ive so far redone my bases "all of them" and i painted all the purity seals, gernades,lens,ect. ect. on every model. just gotta finish like 7 termies: 5 assault and 2 mormal : 2sternguard : last but not least my kantor and hestan conversion. ill have pics of my armie up soon.
Back to top Go down
MovingTarget
Tower Master
Tower Master
MovingTarget

PostSubject: Re: yay i can paint again!!!   yay i can paint again!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:51 am

you do know they made a Hestan model right? just making sure cant remember when you fell out of the loop. yay i can paint again!!! 392748

If Brett Favre signs with the Vikings i am going to a Cardinals game that the Vikings are gonna be at.
Back to top Go down
LopidedPnes
Tower Master
Tower Master
LopidedPnes

PostSubject: Re: yay i can paint again!!!   yay i can paint again!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:22 pm

yea i know thers a hestan model but its major ass. ill post a pic of my conversion later

sry i didnt reply to yer txt my phone died and weve been away frum home all day.
Back to top Go down
MovingTarget
Tower Master
Tower Master
MovingTarget

PostSubject: Re: yay i can paint again!!!   yay i can paint again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:08 am

Well i have seen the model close up and it really is that bad. Yeah the pose is meh but the detail is phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yay i can paint again!!!   yay i can paint again!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yay i can paint again!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Ark :: The 41st Millenia :: General Hobby-
Jump to: